"Written in the spirit of discovery, as Frommer's® guides always have been, and it bears the time-tested pedigree."—Chicago Sun-Times Frommer's Dollar-A-Day guides show you how to travel in style—without breaking the bank. You'll find inexpensive accommodations that don't skimp on comfort. Affordable restaurants where locals go for a good meal. And all the best sightseeing and shopping values. Frommer's® Dollar-A-Day guidebooks. First-class travel on a budget. Everything You Need for an Unforgettable—and Affordable—Trip:
- Great places to stay that you can really afford, from charming B&Bs located steps from major attractions to cozy rooms in trendy Notting Hill.
- Cheap eats galore, from traditional Indian feasts to fixed-price dinners at Soho's hottest gastropubs.
- What to see and do for free (or almost), from Big Ben and Buckingham Palace to the new Tate Modern.
- A shopper's guide to affordable fashions, antiques markets, and more.
- Low-cost nightlife: half-price West End theater, free classical concerts, and more.
Great trips begin at frommers.com
- Book flights, hotels, and rental cars.
- Get free updates on attractions and prices.